- Science laboratory work is a unique way of instruction that is an integral part of science teaching.
- It helps students understand complex, abstract ideas and gives students an opportunity to participate in and have an appreciation for the methods of science.
- Laboratory work involves students in hands-on activities that help them participate in scientific investigations and to verify for themselves scientific concepts, principles and laws.
- The students get a chance of learning by doing.
- It encourages habits of neatness and discipline.
- The students develop self-confidence and a sense of achievement.
- The students develop the science process skills.
- Classes from KG to X standard
- Co-education with CBSE curriculum
- Well qualified faculty
- Activity Room
- Lunch hall for K.G kids
- Purified RO water
- Sleeping room for K.G kids